Welcome to the support center, the go-to place for support for your customers. Your customers can browse and search self-service content like the knowledgebase and news.
If they can't find an answer, they can submit a new ticket or start a live chat (if your staff are available) to get in touch with your team. If your end-user already has an account, they can log in to the support center to browse and manage their previous correspondence with you.
In Kayako, your customers are called end-users (and members of your team are called staff users).
By default, your end-users can use the entire support center and submit new tickets without registering. If an end-user submits a ticket, the helpdesk will create an account for them. With Kayako, all of this is configurable: you can control who can submit tickets, who can register and which groups of users can access certain parts of the support center.
While you're here, get a feel for how your customers might use the support center.
- Check out the knowledgebase and browse the example articles
- Try and submit a ticket
- Start exploring the staff control panel, and find that ticket you submitted to yourself
Other areas of the helpdesk
Kayako has three main areas:
- Support center - you're here.
- Staff control panel - where the magic happens. Your team will log in to the staff control panel to answer tickets, manage users and publish self-service content to the support center.
- Admin control panel - where the configuration happens. Any major configutation of the helpdesk - such as changing settings, configuring email or changing the look and feel of the support center - takes place here.
This is a news article
This is a news article. News articles can be published publicly (available in the support center, like this article), privately (only available in the staff control panel) or globally (both). To manage news articles, log in to the staff control panel and click News.
You can delete this demo article at any time.